Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am Not Better Off than I was Before

I am not better off than I was 2 years ago:

I commute to work and I cannot afford $4.59/gal of gas

I have a home whose value has decreased by 10%

My son-in-law is being deployed to Iraq

My son is a cosmetics product line manager and has seen his sales decrease by 20-25% as a result of the economic downturn

My stock portfolio recently went from 20% return in 2006 to a minus 10% -- no changes being made to the stocks

No, I am not better off than I was 2 years ago and it is Republican policies that have caused this mess.

CHARLIE BROWN FOR CONGRESS IN 2008!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wirehead said...

Yes, but Charlie Brown, like John McCain but unlike Barack Obama, sent me spam.

The democrats and the fourth district in general deserve better.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home